Sep 13, 2013

Life Feeling Fine Affirmations

I am going to share with you a video of great affirmations by Louise Hay. Right after the first time I heard of this and use this I felt good inside and my first thought is to share this video with my friends so that you too can feel good and feel positive about yourself and your life.

life journey, life affirmations, life positivity, feeling fine affirmations, affirmations by Louise Hay

I normally do this life affirmations in the morning before I start my day. Sometimes I do affirmations at night when I'm about ready for bed. It helps me clear my mind and relax.

So here it is, please play the video below and if you like and enjoy it too, you can bookmark this video affirmations and play it as often as you like.



Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Disclosure

Ripples of Joy